One of my twins decided to entertain us by trying to balance a peanut on his nose.
I’m not really sure where he got the idea to do this. And, while I did find it quite amusing, I’m hoping this does not correlate with a “I will live in my parents’ basement for my entire adult life” personality.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
Stuff I Like
How do I know it’s love? I willingly give up sleep, precious, precious sleep, to talk each night.
- Sunday Night Thoughts - after a long 4 day weekend
- By some kind of miracle I actually got our holiday cards ordered tonight. I didn’t think I would...
- “No artist tolerates reality.”— Friedrich Nietzsche (via aestheticintrovert)
- Becoming a mom means you turn into Dori from Finding Nemo.
*walks into the kitchen: what did I need?
*turns around confused
*turns back to the kitchen: oh yeah…… Wait who am I?
- Career CounselingL2:You know what I'm gonna be when I get big?Me:What?L2:A doctor for animals. And a principal. A boy principal. In the daytime I'll be a doctor for animals and at nighttime I'll be a principal.... ...
hi im a woman living in a post apocalyptic...