I’ve always wondered who this “Jack” fellow is but I sure would like to meet him. Somebody’s got to tell him that his taste in mashed potatoes is disgusting. In fact, he might not be so hungry if he ate normal mashed potatoes. You know. Ones that come from an actual potato.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- thesassyprince likes this
- coyotemama likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Seriously. How lazy are we people? It takes about the same effort and a little bit more time to make actual mashed potatoes that taste 100% better. Am I right?
- sweetcarolinealine said: Would you please explain this to Eric? He enjoys bringing over all of his friends, Hungry Jack, Hungry Man, Hungry I Wanna Punch You In the Face because we’re trying to live healthy! I make better mashed potatoes in 20 minutes.
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- bujnik said: Those aren’t potatoes. It’s wallpaper glue.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
One of the irrefutable laws of attending church is, whatever your struggle is at the moment, that’s what the sermon will be about.
Jesus, y u do...
As many times as I have said my kid needs a haircut, I could have shaved his head and it grew out to the point where it was the length I said it the...
- Nap Time
I put Dylan down for a nap about a half hour ago. Maybe 40 minutes. Im still sitting here. Hes still awake.
So far, since hes been in his...