Feb 1 - My View…
Well, since I spent so many years of my life in the closet, I might as well show you the inside of my closet. Today was laundry day. Hence much of my time was spent looking at the washer and dryer.
Yes, I have a washer and dryer in my closet. I am literally that lazy. Even worse. Instead of using a hamper, I installed two cabinet drawers containing plastic trash cans, similar to what you might find in a kitchen. The left drawer is for whites and the right drawer is for colors. So, I can literally pull the dirty clothes out of the plastic trash cans, pivot, and toss them into the washing machine. When they’re dry, I can pull them out of the dryer, pivot, and toss them onto the counter for folding and putting away.
The previous home owner had significantly expanded the closet to accommodate her massive wardrobe. Since DynaPapa and I own very little clothing, her closet set-up made no sense. Hence, I remodeled one part of it to accommodate my extreme sense of laziness.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- jld-chg-plusone reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- handprintsblog said: Jealous!
- mama-me-eh likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- photosbykime said: Not lazy, brilliant! For some reason, our w/d is in our kitchen at our house that we rent. I find it very weird. Closet makes much more sense.
- eelsauce likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- designingdaddy likes this
- designingdaddy said: This is laundry perfection! I love how you separate the colors (everyone should of course).
- dollywantacracker likes this
- lazydad likes this
- fullydomesticated said: I drool. Want this!
- crazedinthekitchen likes this
- crazedinthekitchen said: I would LOVE to have a washer and dryer in my closet!
- punkdad likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- grumpy--dad likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
My cat was gone for a day and a half. It’s vortexing again, so it’s freezing out. He’s nuts. Once a month, he just doesn’t come home. I like to...
I think one of the saddest things is when two people really get to know each other: their secrets, their fears, their favourite...
My mother’s been here all week. The childcare provider is on a cruise or something, took the week off and do not get me wrong, my mother coming up...
It might be only 25 minutes, but time is relative and that is the longest 25 minutes on Earth.