February 28: Money
We spent Tuesday morning combing the beach for seashells. OlderTwin found this lovely sand dollar.
Get it? Sand dollar. Dollar. Money. Please. I’m a CPA. Taking a picture of actual money would have been too easy. Think outside the
bun box. (Sorry. Taco Bell lust reared its ugly head there for a moment.)
Anyway, OlderTwin is in love with his sand dollar and I literally had to wrestle it away from him so I could photograph it. Basically, this photo assignment made a 5 year old cry because he couldn’t hold his sand dollar for the 60 seconds it took Daddy to take this picture.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- designingdaddy likes this
- amberlynnmoraless reblogged this from electradaddy
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- photosbykime likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Loving every thing about this post! I even the Taco Bell joke :)
- lazydad likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- “You have to fight through the bad days to get the best days of your life. Relapse and sad days happen, but they do not define you or block you from...”
- “A beautiful day begins with a beautiful mindset. When you wake up, take a second to think about what a privilege it is to simply be alive and...”
- When someone boasts about what good sleepers their babies are
- When you start sleep training
Also… FedEx AND UPS are coming by today… I wonder if they’ll have an epic battle outside our doorstep.
Ordered my new atomizer for my e-cig. It’s coming from Greece, so I hope for a speedy delivery… It’s the descendant of the one that I’ve been using...
OKAY OKAY OKAY I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY FANDOMS STARTING NOW, LIKE THE SINK FANDOM AND THE TREEHOUSE FANDOM AND THE BLANKET...
- “We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in...”
- Which way will it go...
Woke up 25 minutes late after accidentally hitting “off” instead of snooze on the alarm, got up and realized there was no...