It makes a great fruit.
It’s a delicious frozen yogurt flavor.
But, I don’t know. While they need a nice outfit, I just wasn’t feeling “Mango” as a suit color for the twins.
(And 52% off. Really?!? Whatever happened to the reliable 50% off? Is 52% off a new thing? I’m always the last to know about the latest trends.)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders said:As long as it is going upward and not downward in discount I am okay with it. What they aren’t telling you though is that they first marked it up 100% to get you the extra 2% off… Yikes!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- togetbackhomeward said:This suit makes me sad inside.
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- miles--files likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- isabelliebum likes this
- lazydad said:The twins wear a size 12?
- lazydad likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- robins-nest likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- I recognize that look
A little back story here: between the two of us Chad and I visit Target probably 2-3 a week. We buy 90% of our groceries as...
- lindsay-looo asked:List random 5 facts about yourself & then send this to your 10 favorite followers <3 (I know you probably don't have time for this, but you're my top 10 tumblr-friend! Just thought you should know ;))
1. I watch adult swim every night before I go to sleep.
2. I have gained 20 lbs so far this pregnancy.. I was aiming for 25 but it looks like that...