It’s been one of those days!
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- howtomakelovestay said: I had one of those nights!
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- cheetagon reblogged this from fearemilee
- thesahmmy likes this
- fearemilee reblogged this from h0l0caust
- h0l0caust reblogged this from electradaddy
- daddynoob likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- how2beadad said: Word.
- mamaswears likes this
- whitebrowndad likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- wineredhush likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- 2kidsmom likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- lolkay likes this
- mvonbank likes this
- siriusbonerr likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
mommaofboys asked: I'm curious, with boys inevitably you end up having the big Sex discussion earlier than you planned. Do you have any ideas on how you will handle it?
Why do you have the talk earlier with boys?
Experts say American parents tend to wait too long to have the sex talk as well as the drug talk. I...
I talk to the the animals differently.With the rats: Babieeeees! I have a treat. No Luna first, what you don't like it? It's a noodle. I know it's squishy and you like crunchies. Huh. Yesss babiesss. Don't show me your belly if you don't want it tickled.... ...
I really want to go to ikea
So I’m trying to convince Jake to pull a sickie on Thursday.
I’m such a bad influence but Ikea with both kids is no fun...
crochetcupcake asked: What was/is the hardest part of parenting for you?
I’ve been asked this before, but I didn’t have an answer until this year. The hardest thing for me is the schedule.
My wife and I are on the low...
“Every time I read Pride and Prejudice, I want to dig [Jane Austin] up and hit her over the skull with her own shin bone.”— Mark Twain