I collect shot glasses. Since I don’t drink alcohol, I have absolutely no idea why I collect them. It’s just another one of my many oddities.
This member of my collection always makes me a bit sad and wistful. For several years, I had to put the glass away. Last year, in remembrance of the 10th anniversary, I decided it was time to bring the glass out of retirement and put it back in my collection case.
I’d been to the Observatory Deck at the World Trade Center on numerous occasions. I always thought the souvenirs at the WTC gift shop were ridiculously expensive. However in July 2001 I visited NYC with several friends and they were buying stuff at the WTC gift shop and something said, “Live a little. Buy the shot glass.” So, I did.
Sometimes, it’s good to listen to that little voice in your head.
*Oh, dear. I’ve just admittedly publicly that I hear voices. Well, there goes any hope of being invited to a Tumblr meet-up.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- thegreenfather said: I collect pint glasses and I’m not a drinker it’s just something I have always done
- northernmomma likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- lolkay likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- thebruhnettegazette likes this
- punkdad likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- kimcheez likes this
- midwesternmomma likes this
- mvonbank likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- bujnik said: Voices are a good thing. I imagine their are some people out there with no inner monologue and how empty their heads must be.
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Teddy keeps grabbing for my food
It’s like NO YOU’RE A BABY YOU CAN ONLY HAVE MILK.
Hey out there!
To all of my followers, friends and the one that just check in from time to time, there will be a very important...
Jake made me a normal person's portion size of pasta
And it’s like 1/4 of what I’d usually eat. I’M STILL HUNGRY.
Funny iChat's from last night.
Amy: Admit it .. you thought of Dave Grohl naked last night.
C: So what if I did?
Amy: Well did you?