Three things I never understood about Dairy Queen drive-thru customers.
- If you’ll get your driver’s door window fixed - so that it rolls down - you’ll find it makes using the drive-thru much easier.
- Have you lost your peripheral vision? Otherwise, I don’t understand why you pulled up so far away from the drive-thru window that you now have to exit your car to pay and retrieve your food.
- You’re in the drive-thru. You really don’t have to end your order by saying, “That’s to go.” I kinda figured as much.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- vernaveravin likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- dreamsthatyoudare likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thebruhnettegazette likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- mammalingo said: Great. You said “Dairy Queen.” Now I have to have some. Now. Now! You know I love my DQ!
- mammalingo likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- thesassyprince said: I never got why people whose window didn’t work even came in thru the drive thru! And it was usually just one person in the car. Get out and go in!!
- how2beadad likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- raisinglittlehumans likes this
- miles--files likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: People are cray! Especially when they want their food!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- lazydad likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- justanothergryffindor likes this
- lilmisstini23 said: Jaime always says “that’s to go” just in a joking matter. I always tell him not to people think he’s being an ass, but he insists on doing it EVERY time. Like its the first time they’ve heard it HA
- punkdad likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- thesahmmy said: thanks. now i want a chocolate dipped cone.
- thesahmmy likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Technology concentrates power.
In the 90’s, it looked like the Internet might be an exception, that it could be a decentralizing, democratizing...”
- I don't want to co sleep
But Charlie does.
I want to use blankets and pillows and not be paranoid about squishing a baby.
That is all.
If planning vacations that I will never ever get to go on was my actual job, I’d probably be at the top of my field.