Three things I never understood about Dairy Queen drive-thru customers.
- If you’ll get your driver’s door window fixed - so that it rolls down - you’ll find it makes using the drive-thru much easier.
- Have you lost your peripheral vision? Otherwise, I don’t understand why you pulled up so far away from the drive-thru window that you now have to exit your car to pay and retrieve your food.
- You’re in the drive-thru. You really don’t have to end your order by saying, “That’s to go.” I kinda figured as much.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- dreamsthatyoudare likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thebruhnettegazette likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- mammalingo said: Great. You said “Dairy Queen.” Now I have to have some. Now. Now! You know I love my DQ!
- mammalingo likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- thesassyprince said: I never got why people whose window didn’t work even came in thru the drive thru! And it was usually just one person in the car. Get out and go in!!
- how2beadad likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- raisinglittlehumans likes this
- itsamiles likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: People are cray! Especially when they want their food!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- lazydad likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- siriusbonerr likes this
- tinalouise22 said: Jaime always says “that’s to go” just in a joking matter. I always tell him not to people think he’s being an ass, but he insists on doing it EVERY time. Like its the first time they’ve heard it HA
- punkdad likes this
- lolkay likes this
- thesahmmy said: thanks. now i want a chocolate dipped cone.
- thesahmmy likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
A few things.
1. The Walking Dead is starting to freak me out. Seriously. Who has been bitten?
2. Toddlers can be assholes. No joke. I love my son...
electradaddy asked: Re: your cereal post. I always eat cereal with a tea spoon. Makes it last longer. I like to enjoy the goodness of Fiber One laced with Cap'n Crunch.
I eat all spoon foods with a teaspoon, unless its something hearty and chunky, like stew.
I could legit get by with as many big spoons in the...
So I did an informal poll via text today.
Everyone has finally gotten back to me with the results.
Amongst all the members of my family we...
Just a quickie.
Home now! We had a pretty wonderful time, but I am indescribably happy to be home.
I only gained 0.5 lbs on our trip and Chad says...
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
THIS TIME LAST YEAR
in europe we don’t say “i hate you” we say “nil points” which roughly translates as “we still hold a grudge against you for...