Moving left to right…
Chicken in a Biskit - Don’t believe everything you read. This box didn’t contain any chicken, nor did it contain any biscuits. Just salty so-so flavored crackers.
Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster - Why did one of my relatives think I needed this?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- 2kidsmom likes this
- itsamiles likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- rachel-sheldrake likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- kimcheez likes this
- lazydad likes this
- mamato2boysand1girl likes this
- punkdad said: that hot dog toaster looks amazing haha
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- piggyvonninja said: My mom has that toaster. She also has the Paula Dean egg mcmuffin maker.
- bujnik said: My mom swore by those crackers if you were sick.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
This episode of Smart Guy is about body image.
TJ is concerned about his ears that “stick out too much.” His sister is concerned about...
When you’re away from your family for months, free time is the enemy. This probably sounds counter-intuitive. I’m sure there are plenty of...