Moving left to right…
Chicken in a Biskit - Don’t believe everything you read. This box didn’t contain any chicken, nor did it contain any biscuits. Just salty so-so flavored crackers.
Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster - Why did one of my relatives think I needed this?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- vernaveravin likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- 2kidsmom likes this
- miles--files likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- rachel-louise-shelly likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- kimcheez likes this
- lazydad likes this
- happinessisfamily likes this
- punkdad said:that hot dog toaster looks amazing haha
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- piggyvonninja said:My mom has that toaster. She also has the Paula Dean egg mcmuffin maker.
- bujnik said:My mom swore by those crackers if you were sick.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- I cooked TODAY for TOMORROW
Tomorrow for one meal, I’ll feel as awesome as womaninterrupted must feel all day, erryday.
- “Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darknesses of other people.”— Carl Jung (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
- NaNoWriMo 2013, Day 29
Day Twenty-nine: 50,349/50,000
I did it.
I did the thing.
- 2013: 333/365
The 333rd day of the year is also the 3rd night of Hanukkah, the first 29th to 29th month as a mother of 3 under 5 for me, and our...
- Me:*takes 50 selfies*me:*deletes 49*me:*stares at that one selfie til it turns ugly*me:*deletes that too*
- Another Tiny Life Update
-BLS Certified. Officially. I don’t think I posted the picture of the card here on tumblr because it has my name on it, BUT...