Doesn’t everyone link oral care with adult undergarments? Because, of course, I want to be reminded that one day I can look forward to being unable to control my bladder, but, at least, my teeth will be perfect. Right?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- deltamachine reblogged this from electradaddy
- rckgrmn reblogged this from electradaddy
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- vernaveravin likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: True that.
- mywildloves likes this
- mywildloves said: Someone’s at a Walgreens…
- how2beadad likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- punkdad likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- belleadoree likes this
- thesahmmy said: i feel that no matter what else fails me, it’s good to have a nice set of teeth. i agree with this priority list.
- thesahmmy likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- hopeandjuliet likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Decided we are all getting onesies for Christmas and we’re going to sit at Jake’s mum’s house in them on Christmas Day because they cover more up...
- "COYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" ~ Drew
It warms my heart to hear Drew’s little voice yelling for his brother to come play with him in the other room. McCoy’s ears...
Remi and I took a 2.5 hour nap in my bed this afternoon…
There is a hell and it is Walmart in December. Repent! While you still have time!
Our forefathers knew that their battle in the darkest days of AIDS was not against disease but against dismissal. “Silence = Death.” They kept a...”