Doesn’t everyone link oral care with adult undergarments? Because, of course, I want to be reminded that one day I can look forward to being unable to control my bladder, but, at least, my teeth will be perfect. Right?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- deltamachine reblogged this from electradaddy
- rckgrmn reblogged this from electradaddy
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: True that.
- mywildloves likes this
- mywildloves said: Someone’s at a Walgreens…
- how2beadad likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- punkdad likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- belleadoree likes this
- thesahmmy said: i feel that no matter what else fails me, it’s good to have a nice set of teeth. i agree with this priority list.
- indymakes3 likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- tthisishopesshitt likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
A few things.
1. The Walking Dead is starting to freak me out. Seriously. Who has been bitten?
2. Toddlers can be assholes. No joke. I love my son...
electradaddy asked: Re: your cereal post. I always eat cereal with a tea spoon. Makes it last longer. I like to enjoy the goodness of Fiber One laced with Cap'n Crunch.
I eat all spoon foods with a teaspoon, unless its something hearty and chunky, like stew.
I could legit get by with as many big spoons in the...
So I did an informal poll via text today.
Everyone has finally gotten back to me with the results.
Amongst all the members of my family we...
Just a quickie.
Home now! We had a pretty wonderful time, but I am indescribably happy to be home.
I only gained 0.5 lbs on our trip and Chad says...
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
THIS TIME LAST YEAR
in europe we don’t say “i hate you” we say “nil points” which roughly translates as “we still hold a grudge against you for...