YoungerTwin lost another baby tooth. If he keeps growing up this fast, I will cry. “Big Tears with a Snotty Nose” cry. Seriously!
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- mommyfertility likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- happinessisfamily likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- thesahmmy said:yep. it’s ugly cry time.
- thesahmmy likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- bumbleeebeees said:Did he loose it in the apple?!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- miles--files likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- grumpy--dad said:Hehe, butter wouldn’t melt!
- grumpy--dad likes this
- punkdad likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- magmom likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- piggyvonninja said:How is he supposed to eat those apples without those teeth?
- piggyvonninja likes this
- bardincognito likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- timeoflilacs likes this
- timeoflilacs said:Congratulations, Younger Twin!!! :)
- misterbillforeal likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
There is a parent of a child that I teach that has NEVER been able to come for a conference. She says that since she is a stay at home...
- heartwarming misunderstandings
Adelaide and her buddy H are taking turns putting on and removing ornaments from H’s tree.
H: (after handing...
- When you guys post mac and cheese and/or sex toys and don't tag me I get very sad.
lazydad said: It’s funny because with my son, I had a crazy need to nest, but with the wait for No. 2, not so much.
An unpregnant nester, I...
Three kids in (so far) and have yet to get to a nesting phase!
Wow, that is so interesting!...
First appointment for baby #4 in about two hours…why am I so nervous?