I dislike “the gap”. It makes me very uncomfortable. Who wants to be in a public restroom “doing their business” and look up to see a set of eyes peaking at you through “the gap”. Usually, it’s harmless. The person is simply trying to determine whether or not the stall is occupied.
Still. “The gap” bothers me. In fact, when I built one of my DQs and remodeled the other, I installed single-user restrooms. You went in, locked the door, and had the entire restroom to yourself. So, privacy partitions weren’t needed, meaning no “gap”. Problem solved.
As you can see from the pictures, “the gap” in the wall partition is unusually large at this fast food establishment and it’s been this way since the restaurant was built 5 years ago. This over-sized gap is so well-known around town that it’s a topic of conversation and customers have installed their own privacy curtain in the form of toilet paper. Seriously. You can stop by on any given day and will find toilet paper hanging over the gap or toilet paper wedged into the gap.
I know Chick-Fil-A is busy right now. Worrying about who is marrying whom must be a very taxing endeavor, but, maybe…just maybe…it could take some time to fix “the gap”. It’s only been FIVE years.
Or, perhaps, that’s what Chick-Fil-A champions like Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are looking for - a wide gap.
Whatever, I guess.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- mrsemmablonko likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- happinessisfamily likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said: It’s obviously a gap for Chick-Fil-A to peep in to make sure no sexy time is happening under there roof.
- bageldreams likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- mywildloves said: I always look for people’s feet. I hate looking through the gap. Its so creepy. I dont want to see people doing their business either!
- mywildloves likes this
- kimcheez likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- designingdaddy likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
I have 2 Thanksgiving dinners to go to today. I’m not a humongous turkey fan, but I am a side-dish fan. So, here’s to putting a...
I’m thankful I have three ovens.
So Far Today
1. Weve got our greenbean casserole just about done. My SIL is in charge of securing more french fried onions. We think shes still...
Happy Day of Gluttony!
Time to put on those eating pants.