I don’t know about this. They are in the shape of an animal, yet we’re supposed to teach our kids to punch it?!?! I foresee costly, future therapy bills or an eventual criminal conviction for animal cruelty.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- hereilayjustlikealways likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Yuck, I hate the feel of those stretchy rubber toys. I wouldn’t wanna put my mouth on that to blow it up!
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Decided we are all getting onesies for Christmas and we’re going to sit at Jake’s mum’s house in them on Christmas Day because they cover more up...
- "COYYYYYYYYYYYYY!" ~ Drew
It warms my heart to hear Drew’s little voice yelling for his brother to come play with him in the other room. McCoy’s ears...
Remi and I took a 2.5 hour nap in my bed this afternoon…
There is a hell and it is Walmart in December. Repent! While you still have time!
Our forefathers knew that their battle in the darkest days of AIDS was not against disease but against dismissal. “Silence = Death.” They kept a...”