I don’t know about this. They are in the shape of an animal, yet we’re supposed to teach our kids to punch it?!?! I foresee costly, future therapy bills or an eventual criminal conviction for animal cruelty.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- hereilayjustlikealways likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Yuck, I hate the feel of those stretchy rubber toys. I wouldn’t wanna put my mouth on that to blow it up!
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
The more people I follow, the more I keep hearing about all of this drama. But I guess I follow the right ones because 90% of the time I have no...
Anonymous asked: I think it because you seem so mature, and the whole having a family thing and also having a 4 year old. But I guess it all comes with having children and growing up as such.
That’s what happens when you get pregnant when you’re 17! I’m very lucky that things worked out for me and my little family :)
That awkward moment when you ran up the stairs and now you’re trying to hide your heavy breathing like it’s no big deal but...
Question: How often do you visit authors’ websites and discover they’re a total douche?
A. Every time.
B. Never because I don’t...