I don’t know about this. They are in the shape of an animal, yet we’re supposed to teach our kids to punch it?!?! I foresee costly, future therapy bills or an eventual criminal conviction for animal cruelty.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- hereilayjustlikealways likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Yuck, I hate the feel of those stretchy rubber toys. I wouldn’t wanna put my mouth on that to blow it up!
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
The end is the middle, but also the beginning
And that is why I fantasize about a frontier lifestyle.
i’m sitting here at 530am, watching the news, absolutely unable to comprehend the night some parents had last night. my biggest...
There was one of those Pokemon looking bugs in a cup on my bedside table.
That means they can get into my bed.
Hi! I really do wish I hadf time to sitdown and write. Until then follow me on vine
I am a confident hunter.
At some point last night I woke up, it must have been right after I fell asleep because I was definitely still a little...