Each summer SwimCoach comes to our place twice a week and gives the boys a one hour “swimming” lesson. SwimCoach was a competitive swimmer in high school and college. In fact she attended college on a swimming scholarship.
It’s amazing over the past three summers how much she’s helped them. Each year they’ve become more and more comfortable with the pool. This year they’re fully submerged. OlderTwin only surfaces for a breath. He loves being under water. I think he’d live at the bottom of the pool if it were possible.
You can see DynaPapa joined us in the pool today. I had to get out early to take these pics and cook dinner. Hopefully, after three hours of swimming and a full belly they’ll go right to sleep.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- thekidhasarrived said: You’re lucky we don’t live in the same town. I’d be inviting myself over to swim every week, bringing my little toddler monster with me. He’s only been in a pool once, but he loved it and thought it best to express that love at top volume.
- mommyfertility likes this
- lolkay likes this
- asimpledad said: That is smart to have an instructor come to the pool.
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- mommaofboys likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
My Heart Melts. Again.It's 10pm. We are on our way home from a dinner at a friend's house.Maggie: Mommy, I'm so sleepy.Me: Then close your eyes and sleep.... ...
Selecting my brother for our gift enchange was a smart idea.
I asked him for suggestions what he wants.
"I want a Home Depot gift card."
“Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can....”