Can you believe this was the response left to the following question posed on a news-ish website that I read.
Who Would You Add to the ‘BART Idiot Hall of Fame?’
A Facebook group dedicated to “publicly outing” the rudest BART riders has more than 1,800 members. Share your commuter experiences of rule breaking and impoliteness here.
I know there are people who grumble about breastfeeding in public, but, I’m always amazed when I run across them. So, the baby is supposed to go hungry because you’re too immature to handle a woman breastfeeding in public? Seriously? Ugh. Get a life, Dude.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- handprintsblog likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- thirdworldartocracy likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- bringinguplillies likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- thekidhasarrived said: Although….he does have a point about the diapering thing. Hate seeing that on a restaurant chair/booth or on the train or on a bench at a museum.
- kimber-leigh likes this
- torontomommy likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- koumeps likes this
- magmom likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said: They obviously love hearing babies cry bloody murder.
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- northernmomma said: These are the same people who complain about babies screaming in public places wondering why the parents can’t make them be quiet!
- kimcheez likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Word. Sorry my child’s meal is making you uncomfortable? Um, no. Maybe that guy should move to another country, where it’s citizens don’t have rights and they aren’t free.
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- bardowlatry likes this
- togetbackhomeward said: Whats worse on a train- the baby screaming because it’s hungry or the baby peacefully breastfeeding? Boobs win every time.
- mamaslittleloves likes this
- kelseylightning likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this