I saw this PopTarts container while grocery shopping and the only thing I could think was, “Why?”
PopTarts already come wrapped up. I’m supposed to unwrap them, put them in this PopTarts container, throw the container in the kids’ lunchbox and then hand-wash (because the packaging says “not dishwasher safe”) the container at the end of the day?
I completely understand sandwich containers in a lunch box. When I make the boys a sandwich for lunch, it doesn’t come pre-packaged. Thus, it could be argued that using a sandwich bag is wasteful. Plus, the sandwich container is dishwasher safe.
But, this PopTarts container is just crazy or it’s for somebody who has way too much time on their hands. And, if you have that much time on your hands why aren’t you on Tumblr?
For the record, I don’t feed my kids PopTarts, not for any particular health reason. I simply think cold PopTarts are nasty. In fact, I think PopFarts would be a better name when they’re served cold.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- fagoverboard666 reblogged this from electradaddy
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- daddyandwillow likes this
- thesassyprince said: Ha! I only eat pop tarts cold! But I agree with not needing a dang container for them. And I love cold pop tarts ok?
- thesassyprince likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- thesahmmy said: Agreed.pop tarts , unlike revenge, should never be served cold.
- heatherr--lynn likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- howtomakelovestay said: Maybe to put the poptart in the packaging into it so it doesn’t break? And I agree about the popfart name, but they taste like popfarts to me 100% of the time.
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- koumeps likes this
- lazydad likes this
- belleadoree said: Stupid invention. Even if you used it the company would still be pre-packing the poptarts so its not like you’re being resourceful lol
- belleadoree likes this
- grumpy--dad likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: I conquer.
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- asimpledad said: We used to love pop tarts. But they are fragile.
- asimpledad likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- miles--files said: They do get a crumbly and such. And than they are sticky, and nobody like sticky food
- wildwoodchild likes this
- bujnik said: Poptarts get all smashed and crumbly.
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this