YoungerTwin (left) was not pleased that I wanted him to wear this hat for the picture. From the look on his face, I suspect he’s thinking, “Just wait til it’s time to put you in a nursing home.” I’m pretty sure he also wanted to hold up his other finger.
Thankfully, OlderTwin (right) is very laid-back and was quite happy to have his picture taken with the hats they made. Hopefully, he’ll protect me from the nursing home YoungerTwin tries to select.
Edit: I posted this earlier and then accidentally deleted it when I attempted to revise it. It’s really been one of those days.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- daddyandwillow likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- bringinguplillies likes this
- neuroticgranny likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- punkdad likes this
- magmom likes this
- miles--files likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- lazydad likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- misterbillforeal said: I’m telling you as a friend: Give the older twin power of attorney. Because younger twin looks ready to even the score with you.
- mamaswears likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- Self Dating
I need to remember to still do this once in a while, even after the baby arrives. I had a really great evening, all by my lonesome. Some...
- Look what my sparkling personality got me into now...
Did I tell you guys we belong to the family association in our town? They organize fun...
- “I’m often difficult to love. I go through dark periods like the moon and I hide from myself. But I promise I will kiss your wounds when they’re...”
- I went to the pharmacy and they had my popcorn.
Now I’m happy again.
- Certain Doctor Who Phrases and how Olive Garden Customers React: An Experiment Done by a Server
As a server, I did an...
- Third Degree Thursday: Holidays in YOUR OWN Home!
When I moved away to go to college I did not think I would end up staying there forever. My wife...