I made a special trip to the store because a visiting relative only drinks Coca-Cola from a glass bottle. Coke from a can or plastic bottle is unacceptable.
What do you think? Is there a taste difference?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- electradaddy likes this
- timeoflilacs reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- mediocremommy said: totally a difference….I only like it in a bottle too.
- kaboolieandme said: yes!!!!! there is..
- thesassyprince likes this
- togetbackhomeward said: There is a difference between the coke in glass bottles from Mexico, but that not kind. And that’s only because coke from S. America is made with real sugar, not high fructose.
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said: People claim it tastes different… IT DOESN’T. It’s made with he exact same ingredients but just bottled instead if canned
- butdadsaid said: My grandad had a service that delivered and recycled the coke bottles. They are awesome.
- kimber-leigh likes this
- koumeps likes this
- koumeps said: I concur with miles and izz
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- mammalingo said: Coke in bottles is better!
- mammalingo likes this
- whitebrowndad said: 1st world problems.
- lazydad likes this
- miles--files said: Huuuuge difference. The taste is so much crisper and the flavor is just so much bolder. I love soda from a glass bottle…
- jimnasium likes this
- asimpledad said: It is better especially chilled. Sprite a 7-up are also really good in a bottle. BTW you are nice to get it for your house guest.
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- piggyvonninja said: My mom will only drink it from a plastic bottle. She must like the chemical taste! But she does hate those aluminum bottles of beer. She says the glass bottle only.
- piggyvonninja likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Ask me? No way. Ask Alexis? Practically two different sodas.
- imtellingben said: I think you should buy RC Cola and tell’em to chill the hell out.
- mamaswears said: There is a taste difference, but what an asshole thing for a guest to whine about!
- mommagreen said: That’s just ridiculous, it all tastes the same! x
- mamaswears likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
My cat was gone for a day and a half. It’s vortexing again, so it’s freezing out. He’s nuts. Once a month, he just doesn’t come home. I like to...
I think one of the saddest things is when two people really get to know each other: their secrets, their fears, their favourite...
My mother’s been here all week. The childcare provider is on a cruise or something, took the week off and do not get me wrong, my mother coming up...
It might be only 25 minutes, but time is relative and that is the longest 25 minutes on Earth.