I made a special trip to the store because a visiting relative only drinks Coca-Cola from a glass bottle. Coke from a can or plastic bottle is unacceptable.
What do you think? Is there a taste difference?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- electradaddy likes this
- timeoflilacs reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- mediocremommy said: totally a difference….I only like it in a bottle too.
- kaboolieandme said: yes!!!!! there is..
- thesassyprince likes this
- togetbackhomeward said: There is a difference between the coke in glass bottles from Mexico, but that not kind. And that’s only because coke from S. America is made with real sugar, not high fructose.
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said: People claim it tastes different… IT DOESN’T. It’s made with he exact same ingredients but just bottled instead if canned
- butdadsaid said: My grandad had a service that delivered and recycled the coke bottles. They are awesome.
- kimber-leigh likes this
- koumeps likes this
- koumeps said: I concur with miles and izz
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- mammalingo said: Coke in bottles is better!
- mammalingo likes this
- whitebrowndad said: 1st world problems.
- lazydad likes this
- miles--files said: Huuuuge difference. The taste is so much crisper and the flavor is just so much bolder. I love soda from a glass bottle…
- jimnasium likes this
- asimpledad said: It is better especially chilled. Sprite a 7-up are also really good in a bottle. BTW you are nice to get it for your house guest.
- lolkay likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- piggyvonninja said: My mom will only drink it from a plastic bottle. She must like the chemical taste! But she does hate those aluminum bottles of beer. She says the glass bottle only.
- piggyvonninja likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Ask me? No way. Ask Alexis? Practically two different sodas.
- imtellingben said: I think you should buy RC Cola and tell’em to chill the hell out.
- mamaswears said: There is a taste difference, but what an asshole thing for a guest to whine about!
- mommagreen said: That’s just ridiculous, it all tastes the same! x
- mamaswears likes this
- electradaddy posted this