Ok. Granted my undergraduate and graduate degrees are in Accounting & Consumer Economics, but the fact that I was completely enthralled by Slate’s article, Pallets: The single most important object in the global economy,
probably means I’m a geek and totally boring.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- itsamiles likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- whitebrowndad said: I have many factory uses for them. And when I’m done they get donated to teenage dances.
- mywildloves said: Dont equate “geek” with “boring”. I know geeks who are lots of fun.
- mywildloves likes this
- lettersforharper likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- mammalingo said: My husband and you should go out for drinks and talk pallets.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
A few things.
1. The Walking Dead is starting to freak me out. Seriously. Who has been bitten?
2. Toddlers can be assholes. No joke. I love my son...
electradaddy asked: Re: your cereal post. I always eat cereal with a tea spoon. Makes it last longer. I like to enjoy the goodness of Fiber One laced with Cap'n Crunch.
I eat all spoon foods with a teaspoon, unless its something hearty and chunky, like stew.
I could legit get by with as many big spoons in the...
So I did an informal poll via text today.
Everyone has finally gotten back to me with the results.
Amongst all the members of my family we...
Just a quickie.
Home now! We had a pretty wonderful time, but I am indescribably happy to be home.
I only gained 0.5 lbs on our trip and Chad says...
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
THIS TIME LAST YEAR
in europe we don’t say “i hate you” we say “nil points” which roughly translates as “we still hold a grudge against you for...