Ok. Granted my undergraduate and graduate degrees are in Accounting & Consumer Economics, but the fact that I was completely enthralled by Slate’s article, Pallets: The single most important object in the global economy,
probably means I’m a geek and totally boring.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- miles--files likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- whitebrowndad said:I have many factory uses for them. And when I’m done they get donated to teenage dances.
- mywildloves said:Dont equate “geek” with “boring”. I know geeks who are lots of fun.
- mywildloves likes this
- lettersforharper likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- mammalingo said:My husband and you should go out for drinks and talk pallets.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- The Sound Of Music Live
My baby is trying to sing during every song. It’s adorbs.
- Last night I went through 4-ish years worth of the girls' outgrown clothes.
I sorted stuff that I wanted to hold onto for a possible future kid,...
- wordslikeswords asked:After you receive this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten fave followers :)
Awesome! Thanks for tagging me. Ok, here we go:
1. I like to have my calves massaged (no one does it except my opposite foot :(
2. When I’m bored...