I was cleaning out a box of junk and found this at the bottom. I had completely forgotten that someone gave this to me for a birthday present many years ago. (When was he popular 2003/2004??)
Must add this to my list of “Weirdest Gifts I’ve Ever Received”.
And don’t overlook that this isn’t just any William Hung Bobble Head. I mean - anybody can have one of those. This is a William Hung Talking Bobble Head. Oy.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- neuroticdad likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Put it in the time capsule, so the twins can get a nice “wtf” out of this and post it into their blogs one day!
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
the internet angers me cause I see all these amazing pictures
of such wonderful looking places
that I want to...
T is for Tuesday.
T is also for Twat.
- Admit it, you do it too.
I’ll knock his toys on to the ground to distract him if he’s being exceptionally rowdy/rough and I need some of my personal...
Just so you know, so far this baseball thing has been a huge annoyance with obnoxious manly men that I want to punch.
Sent an e mail asking what...