We attended Back to School Night and saw some of the work the twins have done in their classes. This one is YoungerTwin’s.
I’ve heard that a high school crush can be hard to forget. Apparently, this also applies to pre-school. Either that or YoungerTwin is saying, “Sure. I got two dads, but I like da ladies.”
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- davidb3390 likes this
- alphahunternamedcharming reblogged this from electradaddy
- timeoflilacs likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: That is so sweet :)
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- punkdad likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- louloduca likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- lazydad likes this
- kirbylouwho likes this
- iloverockandroll1977 likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
I have to get “Edge of Glory” out of my head before someone hears me whistling it.
Teddy's fave song is Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Only thing that’ll get him to stop whinging. I don’t even know all the words I just make it up and he...
do you ever just “what the fuck is the point” so hard that you stop everything you’re doing and stare and pretty much wonder...
My daughter loves to sing and dance. Ever since she was a baby I would sing to her and we would dance around the house. When she was younger we...