We attended Back to School Night and saw some of the work the twins have done in their classes. This one is YoungerTwin’s.
I’ve heard that a high school crush can be hard to forget. Apparently, this also applies to pre-school. Either that or YoungerTwin is saying, “Sure. I got two dads, but I like da ladies.”
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- tom-me likes this
- davidb3390 likes this
- iusedtobegodsfavorite reblogged this from electradaddy
- timeoflilacs likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bumbleeebeees said:That is so sweet :)
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- punkdad likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- louloduca likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- lazydad likes this
- kirbylouwho likes this
- iloverockandroll1977 likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- For Hanna
Your children are not your children.
They are the sons and daughters of Life’s longing for itself.
- Oh I'm still alive...
So, the details for you evil voyeurs enjoying my squirming :-p
The text that was sent in error to daughter’s therapist was,...
- onemamatwoboys asked:Dear *anyone*...
I’ll use this letter for you because I have absolutely no idea who you are. I’ve seen you repeated in dreams so I must have seen you...
- Dem's fightin' words
The boys binged on Wii over the long weekend. (They’re only allowed to play video games on days they don’t have school, and...
William kept his pull up and trainer underwear dry and clean all day.
I’m so close to being done with diapers. So close!