This is what happens when you marry the science type. After putting away a shipment of frozen food, you discover that your husband and kids are experimenting with the dry ice that accompanied the frozen food.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- electradaddy likes this
- timeoflilacs reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- timeoflilacs likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Oh how fun!!! I’m not into science, but that looks like a success!
- thesahmmy likes this
- swegaporean likes this
- mommyfertility likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- whitebrowndad likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- magmom likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- lazydad likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- koumeps likes this
- mommaofboys likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- mywildloves said: AWESOOOMMMEEE!!!!
- mywildloves likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- punkdad likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- misterbillforeal said: If you get in that thing, you’ll wake up at a ski resort in 1986. Do it!
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
mommaofboys asked: I'm curious, with boys inevitably you end up having the big Sex discussion earlier than you planned. Do you have any ideas on how you will handle it?
Why do you have the talk earlier with boys?
Experts say American parents tend to wait too long to have the sex talk as well as the drug talk. I...
I talk to the the animals differently.With the rats: Babieeeees! I have a treat. No Luna first, what you don't like it? It's a noodle. I know it's squishy and you like crunchies. Huh. Yesss babiesss. Don't show me your belly if you don't want it tickled.... ...
I really want to go to ikea
So I’m trying to convince Jake to pull a sickie on Thursday.
I’m such a bad influence but Ikea with both kids is no fun...
crochetcupcake asked: What was/is the hardest part of parenting for you?
I’ve been asked this before, but I didn’t have an answer until this year. The hardest thing for me is the schedule.
My wife and I are on the low...
“Every time I read Pride and Prejudice, I want to dig [Jane Austin] up and hit her over the skull with her own shin bone.”— Mark Twain