This is what happens when you marry the science type. After putting away a shipment of frozen food, you discover that your husband and kids are experimenting with the dry ice that accompanied the frozen food.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- electradaddy likes this
- timeoflilacs reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- timeoflilacs likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- bumbleeebeees said:Oh how fun!!! I’m not into science, but that looks like a success!
- thesahmmy likes this
- swegaporean likes this
- mommyfertility likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- whitebrowndad likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- magmom likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- lazydad likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- koumeps likes this
- mommaofboys likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- vernaveravin likes this
- mywildloves said:AWESOOOMMMEEE!!!!
- mywildloves likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- punkdad likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- misterbillforeal likes this
- misterbillforeal said:If you get in that thing, you’ll wake up at a ski resort in 1986. Do it!
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Yesterday a guy came up to me at work was like “How are you ever going to get a job with all those piercings?”
I’ll say that...
Going to work late today so the wife and I can take my daughter to her first movie. So excited. Much more than she is.
Work will be pissed though....
- Lost Cool
Please return as soon as possible.
My anger level depends on it.
pissed Off In The CA
- Eating for two
I posted right before Thanksgiving how I was thankful to be able to eat as much as I wanted since I was “eating for two” again this...