- YoungerTwin: Why do I have to listen to what you say?
- Me: Because I'm older than you and my life experience has taught me to make better decisions than your five year old brain would. Thus, by listening to me you can learn to make better choices.
- YoungerTwin: (puzzled look)
- Me: Because I'm smart enough to remember to wipe my ass after taking a dump. You, on the other hand, often aren't.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- timeoflilacs likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- thegreenfather likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- mommaofboys said:OMG, priceless comment. I love it.
- mommaofboys likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- lesbibffs likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- merrmouse likes this
- mrsaspreadsherlegstopoopababy reblogged this from electradaddy
- mrsaspreadsherlegstopoopababy likes this
- mywildloves said:Im borrowing that. Ill cite you when the time comes.
- mywildloves likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- bringinguplillies likes this
- keetchiemom likes this
- ourminijourney likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- viaukraine likes this
- pieconspiracy likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- designingdaddy likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- magmom likes this
- lazydad likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- kimber-leigh said:Xander’s been asking me this for a while. He wants to know at what age he can stop listening…we agreed that when he was the hub’s age he can stop! :P
- kimber-leigh likes this
- misterbillforeal said:Sound logic. Why didn’t I think of this?
- misterbillforeal likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- Friday Five
1. This morning Billy is trying a yoga class for the first time. I really wish I had a hidden camera installed for this. Because AWESOME.
- “If you don’t have a plan, days turn into weeks, weeks turn into months, months turn into years, and before you know it you’re looking back saying, “I...”
- “Oops! I forgot my bra.”— Adelaide, age 2 1/2, realizing she forgot to put on her apron before cooking in the play kitchen.