Unfortunately, I’ve reached the age where, in the interest of regularity, my daily cereal consumption must be limited to high fiber brands. However, this doesn’t mean that I can’t make Cap’n Crunch French Toast.
If you like Cap’n Crunch and French Toast this recipe is for you. It’s so yummy! The Cap’n Crunch caramelizes while in the skillet. Heaven! I’ve found the sweetness from the Cap’n Crunch makes syrup unnecessary. This item is always a hit with the kids & DynaPapa.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- mybabygabrielle likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- meturnedmom likes this
- raisingnoah likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- miles--files likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- briizy likes this
- butdadsaid likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- audreyfayesmommieblogs likes this
- hey-there-moonflower reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- “No! You don’t has breakfast! You’re in a time out!”— Adelaide, age 2 1/2, ad libbing what the Beast yells as he locks Belle in her room for refusing...
Billy said “no” for the first time tonight during his dinner! I know it’s like the least desirable word for a toddler to know next to “mine”...
- mamamusement asked:Once you get this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself, then pass this on to your 10 favorite followers (^.^)
Thank you Marci! xx
1. Before I had kids, I used to want 4, but we are 100% done at 3.
2. I love to read, but have read everything in the house...