Click on the “Read More” and you can see that I was tagged by a married couple. No, not like that. Jeesh. It may get “R” rated around here sometimes, but never NC-17.
Questions from Dad’s Eye View
- Do your friends/family know about your Tumblr? Why/Why not? Most of family & friends know about it but they don’t read it. They already know that I’m boring so they don’t need to read my blog as confirmation.
- What makes you happy? Good food and time with my family & friends.
- What’s the craziest thing that has ever happened to you? I walked into a parking garage stairwell and found a couple having sex. This was a parking garage for the office building where I worked. And I knew the couple. And they were married. Not to each other, though. Crazy & awkward.
- What’s the one talent you wish you had, but don’t? I wish I could sew. It would be fun to make things for the kids.
- What’s something you always said you wold do, but never did? Why haven’t you done it yet? Get a tattoo. I’m terrified by the prospect of the pain!
- If I gave you a million dollars, and you couldn’t give it to charity, buy a house or cars, what would you spend it on? Top off the college funds for the twins. Eat out. Travel. Add a pool to our CA home - because we live on a hillside a pool company once gave me a quote of $100K. Unless you give the million dollars, I can say without a doubt that we will never have a pool in CA.
- If only one of your sense could be stimulated for the rest of your life, which one would it be? My eyesight. I don’t like wearing glasses.
- What’s your drink of choice? PepsiMaxx.
- Who was your favorite Golden Girl? Sophia. She was feisty & said whatever the hell she wanted.
- If you could change one thing in your life, no matter how big or small, but you would lose all of your fingers on your left hand, what would you choose? Would you do it? I’d get rid of my insomnia, but I doubt I’d sacrifice my fingers.
Questions from My Wild Loves:
1. Without looking, guess what time it is. Were you right? 7:00 am. I was close. It’s 7:16 am. I can hear OlderTwin in his room and he always wakes up between 6:45 and 7:15, even on the weekends. Ugh!
2. Would you ever go skydiving? Why/why not? Hell, no. I’m terrified of flying, but I’m even more scared of jumping out of a plane that’s working just fine. Now, if the plane were on fire or something, I’d happily skydive right out of that sucker.
3. Are you listed as an organ donor on your ID? Why/why not? Yes. I’ll be dead. Why would I need my organs?
4. What did you dream about last night? Nothing. I rarely dream or if I do I never remember them.
5. If you could choose your child’s profession, would you? Yes. I need some free healthcare. I’d make one of them a doctor.
6. Have you ever been stargazing? What was that experience like for you? Yes. It was romantic, but not all that informative. I’ve never been able to look through telescopes or microscopes and make heads or tails of what I’m seeing. I’ve also never been able to see patterns in the stars…like finding the Big Dipper, etc. It just looks like a bunch of stars. Pretty stars. Romantic stars. Sure. But just random stars, not organized patterns or constellations. I’m too literal and too much of a concrete thinker. I blame the accounting gene.
7. When people asked you “What do you want to be when you grow up?” what did you say? A dentist.
8. Are you doing that job right now? No. I decided this wasn’t a good career choice for someone who faints at the sight of blood.
9. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what would you miss most? My family.
10. Would you run in to a burning building if you knew for sure you could save someone’s life but werent sure if you would make it out alive? Yes. How could I ever look my kids in the eye if I knew I could save someone’s life and didn’t try?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
Stuff I Like
How do I know it’s love? I willingly give up sleep, precious, precious sleep, to talk each night.
- Sunday Night Thoughts - after a long 4 day weekend
- By some kind of miracle I actually got our holiday cards ordered tonight. I didn’t think I would...
- “No artist tolerates reality.”— Friedrich Nietzsche (via aestheticintrovert)
- Becoming a mom means you turn into Dori from Finding Nemo.
*walks into the kitchen: what did I need?
*turns around confused
*turns back to the kitchen: oh yeah…… Wait who am I?
- Career CounselingL2:You know what I'm gonna be when I get big?Me:What?L2:A doctor for animals. And a principal. A boy principal. In the daytime I'll be a doctor for animals and at nighttime I'll be a principal.... ...
hi im a woman living in a post apocalyptic...