No matter how tired you are & no matter how much your children are screeching, “Daddy! Daddy! Dadddeeee! Dahhhdddeeee!”, please take the time to proofread your correspondence. Otherwise, you will send a note to a family member who has recently completed rabbinical school and congratulate him on becoming a “Rabbit”.
Sh*t. Rabbi. Rabbit. Oy. The difference one little letter makes.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- bumbleeebeees said:One letter makes a HUGE difference. I know *thanks autocorrect*
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- timeoflilacs likes this
- thesahmmy said:I needed this. Lmfao
- thesahmmy likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- lettersforharper likes this
- writerdad likes this
- mikeysbride likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- amasianmom likes this
- myheartmysoulmysons likes this
- stay-at-homedadblunders reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- themamalogues likes this
- louloduca reblogged this from electradaddy
- louloduca likes this
- iloverockandroll1977 likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- badassbettie likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- asimpledad said:So funny. I wish I was butter proof reader.
- piggyvonninja likes this
- robins-nest likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- neuroticdad likes this
- neuroticdad said:You are too funny.
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- mammalingo said:ha!
- mammalingo likes this
- punkdad likes this
- hollyzombiemommy likes this
- thebruhnettegazette likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- rockthecradle-rocktheboat likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
I was reading through some old posts the other day and realized that I seem to be a lot more negative than I was a year ago. The funny thing is that...
The Salvation Army has a history of active discrimination against gays and lesbians. While you might think you’re helping the hungry and homeless by...”
- Elevator News
So this morning the elevator told me that studies show red-haired women pick the best passwords. Well, duh. Just yesterday I changed a...
- Speak Up
I was having some pretty intense dreams last night, but I only remember bits and pieces. One thing I do remember is at one particularly...
- Not the Knot Monster[Scene:I am brushing Beth's hair]Me:"How did all these knots get in your hair? Maybe it was a knot monster."Beth:[age 5] "Oh, Daddy. There's no such thing as a knot monster."... ...
- Dear Coworker,
I dont think you appreciate how little I care about your feelings about my internet activities at work. All three of our bosses fuck...
Woke up to two kids hysterically crying over two equally ridiculous things.
Pretty sure my head is going to explode.