Talk Like a Tween: Cup cakin’?
I don’t currently have a tween so I guess this word could be legit. However, having once parented two tweens, my hunch is that by the time a tween phrase makes it into a parenting magazine, the fad has long passed.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- rachel-louise-shelly likes this
- timeoflilacs likes this
- eyesonthe-sun likes this
- louiseeeeeee likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- bisforbonkers likes this
- ciaobesos likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- oursarah likes this
- motherzoey reblogged this from shelleyplusthree and added:
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- sweetcarolinealine reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- sweetcarolinealine said:Hahahha. What? What in the sam hell? Who turns a delicious noun, into an adjective? I told E and we couldn’t stop giggling for about an hour. We both agreed if H ever utters that phrase, we’ve failed as parents!
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- mybluejayandsparrow likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- nosmokewithoutpryor likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- badassbettie likes this
- fairchlld likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- ikenstore likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- judahandalexb likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- mammalingo reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- mammalingo said:I find this SO funny. Good find, sir!
- mamaswears likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- punkdad likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- The Sound Of Music Live
My baby is trying to sing during every song. It’s adorbs.
- Last night I went through 4-ish years worth of the girls' outgrown clothes.
I sorted stuff that I wanted to hold onto for a possible future kid,...
- wordslikeswords asked:After you receive this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten fave followers :)
Awesome! Thanks for tagging me. Ok, here we go:
1. I like to have my calves massaged (no one does it except my opposite foot :(
2. When I’m bored...