OlderTwin has been asking for a pet for quite sometime. Today, while he was out running errands with DynaPapa, he decided that worms would make a terrific first pet. And, of course, since DynaPapa is about to leave for 10 days, he bought YoungerTwin 50 meal worms. That live in a jar. Inside the house. If the worms live long enough, they apparently turn into beetles. All while DynaPapa is out of town. Yay. Lovely.
For someone who believes that wildlife (defined as anything other than a dog or a cat) is best observed on TV from the comfort and relative safety of one’s home, I must say that enduring these worms and acting excited about them is definitely a testament to the extremes that a parent will undergo when they love their child.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sweetcarolinealine said: Nnoooo. Get it out. They can be warm outside. I love H, but no pets besides a fish or dog will ever be allowed in this house!
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- timeoflilacs likes this
- mommaofboys likes this
- simplyjuliana likes this
- myflashgamebase likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- bageldreams said: Blurg! No thank you!
- bageldreams likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- headphonescinderella likes this
- itsamiles said: oh my goodness, you poor soul you. :(
- itsamiles likes this
- daysofthedad said: Ahhhhh! I hate worms!
- daysofthedad likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- themamalogues said: aaaahhhhhhgggggghhhhhhh. that is all.
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- serendipityschild likes this
- pink--oleander likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Pet rock sounds reasonable.
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- lazydad likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- kimber-leigh said: Bugs and boys, no better combination!
- punkdad likes this
- pieconspiracy said: Oh gross. Meal worms give me the creeps.
- lolkay likes this
- siriusbonerr said: oh and some of them will turn into beetles.
- bujnik said: Lol’d.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
To all you bitching about the Yahoo purchase of Tumblr
My college buddy is a cofounder or some shit of Tumblr. All I have to say is, good for him. He...
plot twist: yahoo buys tumblr and we get proper blocking features, lockable posts, a sent folder in messages/fanmail with a better interface, ability to search multiple tags, removal of the post and message limits, proper search engines for likes/archives and removing that bloody "reblog as a link" option.
Ordering a pizza and watching Cabin in the Woods.
Actually got the bed to myself for once
(Well, and Jake but he doesn’t count)
And instead of sleeping I’m sat on Tumblr. What am I doing?!