Because dads don’t ever have a need to change a diaper so why would they need a diaper changing station in the men’s restroom?
(This sign hangs in a local gymnastics studio which prides itself on offering classes that encourage parent-child interaction. However, when it comes time for a diaper change, that’s apparently a mother-child only interaction. Gawd. I see this sign one afternoon a week and each time I have to fight the urge to scrawl a nasty note on it.)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- thesahmmy likes this
- ir00t likes this
- kitkatloves said: I WOULD scrawl a nasty note on it. That is a ridiculous oversight.
- mammalingo likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bustedclutch likes this
- itsamiles likes this
- lettersforharper said: Scrawl away, my friend, scrawl away!
- allaboutariamae likes this
- lazydad likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said: I get upset that somehow changing diapers ends up being a “woman’s” job because most men’s bathrooms don’t have changing stations. Why can’t all places have bathrooms like Japanese department stores? Lol
- bumbleeebeees said: It’s horrible. Whenever were out, it’s almost like society is forcing me to take that turn of diaper changes. Men go out with their children alone sometimes *gasp*. Men are parents. It should be required to have a change station in EVERY public restroom.
- thecynicalcrayon said: The local mall got renovated and they finally put in a family bathroom. Now diaper changes can be performed by moms and dads. Also they put in a nursing room so women can sit down comfortably and feed their babies. Progress!!!!
- imtellingben said: I hate that! I’ve seen it in a few places, too. Pisses me straight off.
- kimber-leigh likes this
- louloduca reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- bujnik said: I used to go out if my way to complain about that at the library.
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- shanillythemuggles likes this
- shanillythemuggles said: This is the worst. I’ve always found Baby changing rooms to be not in the womens, but a lot closer to the women’s than men’s round here. As someone raised by a single Dad it really winds me up, so so thoughtless.
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
All went into the concoction I just made. Won’t eat it until later, like lunch...
tell them youre raising two awesome little beings and you...
We sing constantly, but we usually change the lyrics to whatever is in our...
Matthew’s special song is “All My Loving” by The Beatles.
I remember sitting with him in the NICU with the radio playing in the...