Because dads don’t ever have a need to change a diaper so why would they need a diaper changing station in the men’s restroom?
(This sign hangs in a local gymnastics studio which prides itself on offering classes that encourage parent-child interaction. However, when it comes time for a diaper change, that’s apparently a mother-child only interaction. Gawd. I see this sign one afternoon a week and each time I have to fight the urge to scrawl a nasty note on it.)
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- thesahmmy likes this
- unporn likes this
- kitkatloves said:I WOULD scrawl a nasty note on it. That is a ridiculous oversight.
- mammalingo likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bustedclutch likes this
- miles--files likes this
- lettersforharper said:Scrawl away, my friend, scrawl away!
- mamahay likes this
- lazydad likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said:I get upset that somehow changing diapers ends up being a “woman’s” job because most men’s bathrooms don’t have changing stations. Why can’t all places have bathrooms like Japanese department stores? Lol
- bumbleeebeees said:It’s horrible. Whenever were out, it’s almost like society is forcing me to take that turn of diaper changes. Men go out with their children alone sometimes *gasp*. Men are parents. It should be required to have a change station in EVERY public restroom.
- thecynicalcrayon said:The local mall got renovated and they finally put in a family bathroom. Now diaper changes can be performed by moms and dads. Also they put in a nursing room so women can sit down comfortably and feed their babies. Progress!!!!
- imtellingben said:I hate that! I’ve seen it in a few places, too. Pisses me straight off.
- kimber-leigh likes this
- louloduca reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- bujnik said:I used to go out if my way to complain about that at the library.
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
fuck the ones that show clueless dads…ugh.
- “If they miss you, they’ll call. If they want you, they’ll say it. If they care, they’ll show it. And if not, they aren’t worth your time.”
- Finn:You know what's weird?Me:What's that?Finn:That you are so much younger than your sister but look a lot older.Me:Seriously? Do you want me to do anything for you...like ever again?... ...
- Paper towel commercials are such bullshit.
The kids make a mess and the parents clean it up with a huge smile on their face?
- Christmas presents
This is apparently the year of “I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO GET ANYONE!”
Betti wants everything. Veronica wants nothing. My sister...
- You Know What's Scary?
When an unknown “Business Developer” from Lockheed Martin looks at your LinkedIn profile.
- 2013: 336/365
It’s probably *highly* inappropriate, but I’m letting Ross and E watch “The Lost World.” Now that the Hubs is on the couch with them,...