With DynaPapa out of town, I had to endure the school drop-off insanity every day this week. You really can’t appreciate the Towanda scene from Fried Green Tomatoes until you’ve endured the morning drop-off insanity that occurs at your child’s elementary school.
DynaPapa knows my personality is not well-suited for such nonsense so he usually handles this task a couple of mornings each week. Upon his return he will be super-excited to learn that not once did I smash into someone’s car while screaming, “Towanda”.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- timeoflilacs likes this
- sweetcarolinealine said: Omg. You made a Fried Green Tomatoes reference. Gracious, are we related? Hahahha. I had a Towanda moment in the parking lot of Sonic this afternoon. I drive an SUV because I know how. I wish more people would learn how to, too.
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- themamalogues said: Congrats on making it through the week, but will you greet him at the door in saran wrap?
- midwesternmomma likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- magmom said: Oh, I’m going to need to go watch that movie now. One of my all time favs!
- magmom likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- 2boysandme likes this
- mvonbank likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- littlepeople-biglove likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- rockabillymomma likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- punkdad said: o gosh do I love this movie.
- littlepieceofabigsoul likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: HAHAHA, you had me almost in tears. Towanda!!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
A few things.
1. The Walking Dead is starting to freak me out. Seriously. Who has been bitten?
2. Toddlers can be assholes. No joke. I love my son...
electradaddy asked: Re: your cereal post. I always eat cereal with a tea spoon. Makes it last longer. I like to enjoy the goodness of Fiber One laced with Cap'n Crunch.
I eat all spoon foods with a teaspoon, unless its something hearty and chunky, like stew.
I could legit get by with as many big spoons in the...
So I did an informal poll via text today.
Everyone has finally gotten back to me with the results.
Amongst all the members of my family we...
Just a quickie.
Home now! We had a pretty wonderful time, but I am indescribably happy to be home.
I only gained 0.5 lbs on our trip and Chad says...
LOVE IT SO MUCH!
THIS TIME LAST YEAR
in europe we don’t say “i hate you” we say “nil points” which roughly translates as “we still hold a grudge against you for...