With DynaPapa out of town, I had to endure the school drop-off insanity every day this week. You really can’t appreciate the Towanda scene from Fried Green Tomatoes until you’ve endured the morning drop-off insanity that occurs at your child’s elementary school.
DynaPapa knows my personality is not well-suited for such nonsense so he usually handles this task a couple of mornings each week. Upon his return he will be super-excited to learn that not once did I smash into someone’s car while screaming, “Towanda”.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- timeoflilacs likes this
- sweetcarolinealine said:Omg. You made a Fried Green Tomatoes reference. Gracious, are we related? Hahahha. I had a Towanda moment in the parking lot of Sonic this afternoon. I drive an SUV because I know how. I wish more people would learn how to, too.
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- bageldreams likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- themamalogues said:Congrats on making it through the week, but will you greet him at the door in saran wrap?
- midwestern-momma likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- magmom said:Oh, I’m going to need to go watch that movie now. One of my all time favs!
- magmom likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- 2boysandme likes this
- mnvonbank likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- littlepeople-biglove likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- rockabillymomma likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- punkdad said:o gosh do I love this movie.
- littlepieceofabigsoul likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- bumbleeebeees said:HAHAHA, you had me almost in tears. Towanda!!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- electradaddy posted this