YoungerTwin’s teacher was late for school on Friday. An ice cream truck crashed on the interstate near my town & the accident snarled rush hour traffic, creating a 45 minute back-up.
Sounds like the ice cream truck must have been haulin’ Rocky Road.
Yeah. She didn’t think it was that funny either. Oh, don’t judge. What the hell do you expect from a CPA?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- headphonescinderella likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- magmom likes this
- badassbettie likes this
- miles--files likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- asimpledad said:My dad is CPA.
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- neuroticdad said:Keep ‘em coming
- mywildloves likes this
- neuroticdad likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- punkdad likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- The Sound Of Music Live
My baby is trying to sing during every song. It’s adorbs.
- Last night I went through 4-ish years worth of the girls' outgrown clothes.
I sorted stuff that I wanted to hold onto for a possible future kid,...
- wordslikeswords asked:After you receive this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself and then copy and send to your ten fave followers :)
Awesome! Thanks for tagging me. Ok, here we go:
1. I like to have my calves massaged (no one does it except my opposite foot :(
2. When I’m bored...