“ Daddy, when you die, I’ll be very sad. I’ll cry so much my eyes will fall out.
I’m guessing he heard the expression “cry your eyes out” & interpreted it quite literally. Besides, I may be a stand up guy, but I’m not so sure I’m really worth losing an eye or two over.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- lightningbaltimore likes this
- timeoflilacs likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- littledidsheknow likes this
- survivingbabygirl likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- kitkatloves likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- bigdumbalienbaby likes this
- lesbibffs reblogged this from electradaddy
- lesbibffs likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- anothermommy likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- punkdad likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bumbleeebeees said:Aw!!!! What a sweetheart!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- vernaveravin likes this
- bardincognito likes this
- magmom likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- Bus Update
So the school has started having the teachers buckle the kids in, to remove the issue of Veronica (and other kids) simply refusing the bus...
- it's not just for boy scouts
Last night, a woman who was in my Bradley Method class when I was pregnant with Adelaide had her second child …
- “Things are happening in my head faster than in real life, & it’s incredibly difficult to keep up with both.”— Mrs.Verges
I haven’t been avoiding tumblr, and technically I’ve had tons of time to write.
A) I’m sitting on the edge of my seat waiting...
Okay. I guess you weren’t interested in my call for your stories because:
- I only got one submission; and
- It was a tragic (and vividly...