“ Daddy, when you die, I’ll be very sad. I’ll cry so much my eyes will fall out.
I’m guessing he heard the expression “cry your eyes out” & interpreted it quite literally. Besides, I may be a stand up guy, but I’m not so sure I’m really worth losing an eye or two over.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- lightningbaltimore likes this
- timeoflilacs likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- srirachasandwich likes this
- survivingbabygirl likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- kitkatloves likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- grossgold likes this
- lesbibffs reblogged this from electradaddy
- lesbibffs likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- anothermommy likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- punkdad likes this
- jimnasium likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Aw!!!! What a sweetheart!
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- sleeping-secrets likes this
- bardowlatry likes this
- magmom likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Just taught Liam how to dunk cookies in milk.
His life will never be the same.
Anonymous asked: will Ryan still see Zoe/be involved in her life now you guys have split? if not what would you tell her when she's older if she saw a picture of him with her and asked who he was?
He could be if he wanted to be, they were friends and I’d let him. I’d be willing to bet he won’t, he couldn’t be bothered making an effort with his...
Free Tee Friday!
This week’s Free Tee Friday is brought to you by the great city of Monstropolis!
“We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”