I readily admit to not being the brightest lightbulb in the pack. Perhaps that’s why I’ll never understand headlines such as Joran van der Sloot to become a father behind bars. The man is a suspect in the murder of Natalee Holloway and is serving time in a Peruvian prison for murdering a different girl. On a planet with nearly 7 billion inhabitants, the young lady couldn’t find some other man to father her baby. Really!?!
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- chosen-by-the-fangirl-life likes this
- lettersforharper likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- mr-swapmeet reblogged this from electradaddy
- bringinguplillies likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- chameleon-eyes likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- punkdad likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- imtellingben said:I heard about this, too. Pisses me straight off.
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- lazydad said:Seriously! I really have to wonder about the fine young lady who snagged that winner!
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- bujnik said:Makes me mad that I know a dozen infertile couples and this douche nozzle knocks up a chick in one shot while in prison.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- Bus Update
So the school has started having the teachers buckle the kids in, to remove the issue of Veronica (and other kids) simply refusing the bus...
- it's not just for boy scouts
Last night, a woman who was in my Bradley Method class when I was pregnant with Adelaide had her second child …
- “Things are happening in my head faster than in real life, & it’s incredibly difficult to keep up with both.”— Mrs.Verges
I haven’t been avoiding tumblr, and technically I’ve had tons of time to write.
A) I’m sitting on the edge of my seat waiting...
Okay. I guess you weren’t interested in my call for your stories because:
- I only got one submission; and
- It was a tragic (and vividly...