I readily admit to not being the brightest lightbulb in the pack. Perhaps that’s why I’ll never understand headlines such as Joran van der Sloot to become a father behind bars. The man is a suspect in the murder of Natalee Holloway and is serving time in a Peruvian prison for murdering a different girl. On a planet with nearly 7 billion inhabitants, the young lady couldn’t find some other man to father her baby. Really!?!
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- lettersforharper likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- mr-swapmeet reblogged this from electradaddy
- bringinguplillies likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- chameleon-eyes likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- punkdad likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- imtellingben said: I heard about this, too. Pisses me straight off.
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- lazydad said: Seriously! I really have to wonder about the fine young lady who snagged that winner!
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- bujnik said: Makes me mad that I know a dozen infertile couples and this douche nozzle knocks up a chick in one shot while in prison.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Just taught Liam how to dunk cookies in milk.
His life will never be the same.
Anonymous asked: will Ryan still see Zoe/be involved in her life now you guys have split? if not what would you tell her when she's older if she saw a picture of him with her and asked who he was?
He could be if he wanted to be, they were friends and I’d let him. I’d be willing to bet he won’t, he couldn’t be bothered making an effort with his...
Free Tee Friday!
This week’s Free Tee Friday is brought to you by the great city of Monstropolis!
“We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”