Do people even remember this 1980 Diana Ross hit anymore? Is it played in the clubs on this day? It sure used to be.
Well, even if it’s dropped off the radar due to age, I dedicate it to all the teens & young adults who may find themselves struggling on this day & others. Don’t let fear keep you from being who you are. I wasted 27 years doing that. So many years & missed opportunities for friendship & love that I’ll never get back. There’s nothing wrong with you so be proud of who you are, live an honest life, & be kind to people. Oh, and sing a little Diana Ross today.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- designingdaddy likes this
- iam-simona likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- neuroticdad likes this
- asimpledad said:Sing it loud.
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thesahmmy said:of course i do.
- thesahmmy likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- magmom likes this
- piggyvonninja reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Gettin’ real sick of your shit, life.
I remember when I thought people in their 20’s were adults. Now all of my friends are in their 20’s and everybody is just...
For a family of children never exposed to music, the Von Trapps sure have an unnatural knack for intricate on-the-spot choreography.
- The Sound Of Music Live
My baby is trying to sing during every song. It’s adorbs.
- Last night I went through 4-ish years worth of the girls' outgrown clothes.
I sorted stuff that I wanted to hold onto for a possible future kid,...