Around the beginning of November 2011, I remember TheDaddyComplex posting a note mentioning that his twins were having a birthday soon. As the month unfolded and I didn’t see any updates about their birthday, I began to wonder if it was possible that his twins and my twins share a birthdate. Sure enough around the 20th of the month, I realized that his twins were born on the 24th of November, just like mine. My twins are two years older, of course, but I thought it was a funny coincidence that our kids share a birthday.
While we haven’t had the chance to get our kids together, my twins remember traveling to Southern California when DynaPapa and I went to see TheDaddyComplex’s musical that premiered this past February. They remember me telling them that he has twin boys who were also born on the 24th. So, today, they wanted me to take their picture with the “Happy Birthday” sign and send it to his sons.
So, to Wyatt and Boone - “Happy Birthday” - from Carter and Jacob.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- lightningbaltimore likes this
- timeoflilacs likes this
- raisinglittlehumans likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- pismolitoralis likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- polishgypsy87 likes this
- electradaddy likes this
- paintbrushbangs likes this
- gracelandmomma likes this
- thelionmommy likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- saluxshop likes this
- midwestern-momma likes this
- therewritingprocess likes this
- miles--files likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- howtomakelovestay likes this
- mollyhood likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- awaitingsimplicity likes this
- craniodad likes this
- magmom likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- seoway likes this
- thedefinitionofmycharacter likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- ourbeachbaby said: So cute!!!!!!
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- fourmenandalady likes this
- mammalingo likes this
- boldogokaheringek likes this
- daughterofthebeard likes this
- lifeasiknowitwithethan likes this
- madhatterhelsing likes this
- thedaddycomplex reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said: Holy shitake mushrooms: You have a really nice house. How do you keep it so clean?! haha
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- blastoffbabyboy likes this
- ekrepcho likes this
- lesbibffs likes this
- rockthecradle-rocktheboat likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- photosbykime likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- punkdad likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- “I can’t wait until I’m old and it takes so little to excite me.”— Dozer, on my comment about looking forward to using my new fabric softener.
- My kids are just cool people.
We grabbed a quick bite and went grocery shopping and it was a blast. My big kids took half my list and SB and I did...
- “Give me pizza, grab my butt and tell me how handsome I am.”— (via vanillav)
- We're playing board games and listening to a hot 90s station.
Backstreets back alright.
- 2014: 59/365
I ate a whole box of Sno-caps and I’m following that up with a Fudge Ice Cream Bar.
I’m obviously very serious about feeling better in...
I just couldn’t dinner tonight so I sprang for Chinese food. Bellies full, Harry & I watched a creature double feature of Wonder Pets in mommy &...
I’m not a stalker, I’ve just been at work all day and like reading all the posts I’ve missed.