I’m not much of one for New Year Resolutions. They seem far too resolute.
So, I usually make New Year Wishes. At the top of this year’s wish list is that each of my followers have a wonderful, prosperous & healthy new year.
I’m also hoping that I finally meet a plastic surgeon or a magical pair of jeans that can make me look like I have Bruce Springsteen’s ass from the mid-1980s. I’ve been wishing this one for years & sadly it’s never come to fruition. Maybe this will be my year!
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- mywildloves likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- northernmomma said: Happy New Year :-)
- northernmomma likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- cornerof5thand57th likes this
- mrsverges likes this
- punkdad likes this
- bequietandrivefar likes this
- iloverockandroll1977 likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- themamalogues likes this
- midwestern-momma likes this
- thehobodad likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- breakthecitysky likes this
- thegorydetails likes this
- fuckingrenades likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- lifeasiknowitwithethan likes this
- lazydad likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- thecynicalcrayon said: Happy New Year to you and your family :)
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- magmom said: Happy New Year to you!
- magmom likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
I want to take pole dancing lessons!
- Being Me Means
Forever writing people messages so that you can be sure that they understand the intent of what you were trying to say. Because if...
- “We can create diabetes by injecting a chemical not terribly dissimilar to the nitrates and nitrites that are used to color meat red in hot dogs and...”
- Just desserts.
We know this couple through my brother, they have a daughter the same age as my nephew. Last Easter the guy made a huge deal over how...