CollegeDaughter gave us these car decals for Christmas. I kinda like them so I think I’m going to use them.
Will probably choose Captain America for me and Spider-Man for DynaPapa. OlderTwin wants the little boy version of Spider-Man and YoungerTwin wants the little boy version of Iron Man.
I’m assuming the decals with long hair are meant to denote a “mom”. Amusing & interesting on several levels. (Although, doesn’t it look like the female version of Wolverine has flames coming out of her head? Truthfully, there have been days that my kids made me feel that way.)
I wonder if anybody will notice that we used two male decals for the parents.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- tumble-duh likes this
- rockabillymomma likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- generxdad likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- lightningbaltimore likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- kiriannasays said:Whaat? Nobody wants to be Wolverine? Who doesn’t want to be full of adamantium? Except I’d be the guy one. Cos the girl one just looks stupid.
- miles--files said:Those. Are. AWESOME. They totally almost beat our zombie family.
- midwestern-momma said:Those are awesome! And yes, I noticed that boobs and a ponytail are the only thing differentiating between the male and female versions. How accurate… ;)
- kimber-leigh likes this
- lazydad likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- deeandpennyplusone likes this
- vernaveravin likes this
- northernmomma said:Well it does fit your family to have two male parents… Most people probably won’t give it a second thought …I think it is funny that they gave male characters female features though
- superheroesfightdragons said:Oh man those are like the best family car decals ever! Hopefully I can buy a car this year and I’ll deck it out with Marvel comics stuff lol
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- messyjess1981 likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- raystarfree likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- timeoflilacs said:Hahaha those are awesome!!!
- thehobodad likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- lesbibffs likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
So I am officially registered for EMS courses!
Now my dilemma is finding EMS pants. I prefer the high-waisted pants and I prefer black (our shirts...
- Pardon me while I whine.
The middle of my back hurts directly where my rib cage ends and my bump starts in the front. I think that the weight of the...
- Mothers and Washing Machines. Part D'oh!
So my mother’s parting gift to me was running a load of all the kids clothes with the brand new towels from...
- Another Significant Moment in the Decline of American Journalism
Yahoo news: The Associated Press had requested the 911 tapes be released under the...
- eyesopenwide asked:Once you get this you must post 5 facts about yourself and send this to your 10 favourite followers.
I’m sorry it took so long, it’s not easy coming up with anything interesting but here goes…
1) I share my birthday with some pretty cool people (my...
I am allowed to officially announce it….
DUSTIN GOT PROMOTED!!!
he is now a department supervisor!
Decongestant + Cough Syrup + working with/comparing item codes all day = tripping balls and random coughing fits