PunkDad, don’t even joke about all us dads traveling in an RV because I have one parked in my driveway and I will take you seriously and show up!
Hell, I’m still thinking about an RV summertime cross country road trip in which I just randomly show up at the home of people I follow on here or who follow me. It’ll be like those Publishers Clearing House commercials where they ambush folks at their home. Of course, in those instances, the person wins something & in my case you’ll be stuck putting up with me & I’ll probably scavenge your home for baked goods.
Ok. So, it’ll be nothing like the Publishers Clearing House thing & most of you will probably go all Little Richard “You Keep A Knockin, but you can’t come in…" on me. But, still, the Tumblr posts from my own version of Priscilla Queen of the Desert would be a blast!!
Note to TheTravelingGentleman: If you want people to unfollow or block you this is probably the strategy to employ because 98.37% of my 23 followers just said, “Oh, sh*t, I got to unfollow or block that crazy fool, ElectraDaddy, before he shows up with his RV in my driveway.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- cajunmmb likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- mrstu likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- bmichellemitchell likes this
- superheroesfightdragons said:Ahhhhhh you can do drop by with an RV visit once we live in a picture perfect house haha
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- fifthand57th likes this
- thesassyprince said:Honey I will bake you enough to fill a bakery if you will come see me. Cept I’ll be staying in the RV with you!
- thesassyprince likes this
- thehobodad said:I just looked out my door and you’re not here yet. :-(
- thehobodad likes this
- magmom likes this
- littlepeople-biglove likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- lisakathryn likes this
- kimber-leigh said:You’re welcome here anytime!
- asimpledad said:Come on down. Cupcakes on me
- punkdad said:I just cried with joy a little bit
- midwestern-momma said:We have a guestroom and a huge playroom filled with toys. There are numerous cupcake shops and bakeries in my town. Plus, my boys (and husband) are adorable. (I have to talk it up because, duh, it’s Nebraska). Let me know when you’ll be here! :)
- howbo15 likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- theramblingark said:Count me in on the wild RV shenanigans! Can we stop and get some Chili Cheese Fritos from the Am/Pm first though?
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- sweetcarolinealine said:lol. If you showed up at my house or in San Diego when I’m on vacay I would die. By dying of course, I mean crying like I won my first Oscar and I only react like that because I hate surprises and I know no other logical way to react.
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- piggyvonninja said:If you give me a heads up I will have plenty of baked goods :D
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- westbesties likes this
- kimcheez said:We have RV parking at our home in beautiful South San Jose, come visit :-)
- kimcheez likes this
- mamamusement said:I’ve got bunkbeds and an extra tiara. BRING IT ON.
- mamamusement likes this
- electradaddy posted this