…clearly hates old people with fat fingers.
Keep in mind that I’m computer stupid so maybe it’s just something about the way my iPad and iPhone are set-up but at least once a week I’ll accidentally unfollow somebody when I really want to “ask” them a question.
With the Tumblr app on both my iPhone and my iPad, the “ask” button is represented by a tiny envelope and the “unfollow” button is much bigger and located directly next to the “ask” symbol. Who the hell, but a young person with terrific vision and skinny fingers, would put a tiny “ask” button next to the “unfollow” button? These two functions are very different and have no business being located next to each other. Or, maybe old peeps with fat fingers like myself have no business being on Tumblr?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- ringaring-aroses likes this
- mrsverges likes this
- cornerof5thand57th likes this
- piggyvonninja said: I have also wondered this.
- piggyvonninja likes this
- photosbykime likes this
- mykidsmaybecrazy likes this
- mywildloves said: Dont you go anywhere. I might go crazy.
- mywildloves likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- designingdaddy likes this
- mamaswears likes this
- magmom likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- koumeps likes this
- koumeps said: It also happens to be in the same place as the “ask/reply/post” buttons so heaven forbid the app lags just slightly and you try to hit it again, you just fucking unfollowed them. They need to bury that button somewhere and/or make a confirmation dialog
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- thehobodad said: I have done this many times. I always feel terrible after I do it.
- thehobodad likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- rockabillymomma likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- andsoisyourface likes this
- bujnik said: Just tape the url and add /ask instead.
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- My brain is made of NutellaLuke:[age 9] "I'm telepathic."Beth:[age 5] "What does that mean?"Luke:"It means I can move things with my mind. I just think about it and it moves."... ...
- Tough seminar
Now it’s social hour. Went through a large bottle if sake, not available here in the US. Two tequila bottles, not available here. And...
What is it about grapes which means you can’t stop eating them until the whole packet is gone?
- Its official...
I am ready for Gerry to come home like right this minute! Its been a good week with the kids. A lot of fun! We have been productive....