“…which can be freely used as a plug when you are in the car, on a plane…”
I agree that this device is cool, but, given the times we live in, I’m wondering how many peeps will poop their drawers the first time they see a fellow passenger pull one of these out & attach it to the airplane window.
I wouldn’t be surprised if an unscheduled stop & an Air Marshal were part of the final result.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- imtellingben likes this
- fifthand57th likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- mnvonbank likes this
- polishgypsy87 likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- koumeps likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- mrstu likes this
- lolkay likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
Last night I had a mini-meltdown over the fact that I was hungry, making dinner, and it wasn’t turning out the way I wanted it to. In my head I...
- someoneloved asked:Once you get this, you have to say 5 nice things about yourself and send to ten of your favorite followers!! :)
Ohhh, you’re so mean Jenn. Nice things about myself? Hm.
- I’m pretty good with computers.
- I like my hair, even though Ce always complains that I...
- Interior of family vehicle going nowhere important...
Kid: (singing softly to himself) Rock me…momma…wagonwheel….rockme…anywayyafeel….hey…momma...