Many years ago somebody was trying to tell me that because I’m gay and my stepson is straight that I wouldn’t be able to offer him any guidance when it came to dating or women. Understand, when somebody offers me a stupid-ass opinion, I’m prone to respond with a stupid-ass answer. So, I told this person that I had the perfect advice for my son.
First step: Ask her out and treat her like a lady.
Second step: Tell her she’s the one you’re dreaming of.
Third step: Take her in your arms and never let her go.
Thankfully, the person wasn’t aware that I was pulling a Rabbit out my
ass hat when I recited this answer. And, as luck would have it, neither was my stepson when I actually did offer him this advice several years later.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- kazster likes this
- mrsverges likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- craniodad likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- butdadsaid likes this
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- adventureswithevie likes this
- mrstu likes this
- cornerof5thand57th likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- thehobodad likes this
- soulproprietorship likes this
- thesassyprince likes this
- rebukiii likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- neuroticdad likes this
- lesbibffs likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- momfarts likes this
- cajunmmb likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- daughtersisteraunty likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- koumeps likes this
- lovingbabyliam likes this
- bardincognito likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- pieconspiracy likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- eyesopenwide likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- Hey, younger followers
Those who babysit or have in the past…
Am I wasting my Saturday cleaning crazy for the babysitter tomorrow?
Do you even...
You know when you have a bad week at work and you decide to just spend Saturday curled in a ball on your couch watching your favorite shows and...
- It Pours, Baby, It Pours
It never rains in Southern California and because of that, the last two days have been some kind of wonderful spectacle....
- Brb watching Friends for the next 2 hours.
I’ve never had thick American pancakes. Part of me wants to try them, but another part feels they may be a huge letdown and I’ll be disappointed I...
The best thing about weekends is not having to wear a bra.