I know I’m in Cambridge, MA, and I’m looking out my hotel window. Other than that, I know nothing.
DynaPapa left for a dinner reception as soon as I got here. So, I’m alone in the room. This means Room Service Time. Whoo-hoo!
I love me some room service & mini-bar, but DynaPapa gripes about the price & usually won’t let me indulge, but since he’s at a meeting….
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- discoballdad said: Only 3 hours away was a perfectly home cooked meal which probably cost less than your room service. Enjoy B-town. It’s the best…although hot as balls at present.
- discoballdad likes this
- loveandresentment likes this
- craniodad likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- photosbykime likes this
- cajunmmb likes this
- awmommy said: my hometown. head on over to the other side of the river for some great food and shopping. Tapeo on newbury is a fav of mine and has great cava sangria.
- miles--files likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- cornerof5thand57th likes this
- definitelynotbruce said: Citgo*
- definitelynotbruce likes this
- thehoosie likes this
- aperfectlyordinarylife likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- mrstu likes this
- thebearandpeanut likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- militarydadblog likes this
- bumbleeebeees said: Oh, yum! What are you ordering?!
- rebukiii likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- magmom likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- crazylittlethingcalledlove likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- monkeybrainmama said: If you don’t have Pinocchio’s pizza before you leave, you are dead to me ;)
- thesassyprince likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- eyesopenwide likes this
- koumeps likes this
- lazydad likes this
- andsoisyourface likes this
- photolodico said: pictures or it didnt happen!
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
the internet angers me cause I see all these amazing pictures
of such wonderful looking places
that I want to...
T is for Tuesday.
T is also for Twat.
- Admit it, you do it too.
I’ll knock his toys on to the ground to distract him if he’s being exceptionally rowdy/rough and I need some of my personal...
Just so you know, so far this baseball thing has been a huge annoyance with obnoxious manly men that I want to punch.
Sent an e mail asking what...