I know I’m in Cambridge, MA, and I’m looking out my hotel window. Other than that, I know nothing.
DynaPapa left for a dinner reception as soon as I got here. So, I’m alone in the room. This means Room Service Time. Whoo-hoo!
I love me some room service & mini-bar, but DynaPapa gripes about the price & usually won’t let me indulge, but since he’s at a meeting….
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- mywildloves likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- discoballdad said:Only 3 hours away was a perfectly home cooked meal which probably cost less than your room service. Enjoy B-town. It’s the best…although hot as balls at present.
- discoballdad likes this
- loveandresentment likes this
- mnvonbank likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- kimcheez likes this
- cajunmmb likes this
- awmommy said:my hometown. head on over to the other side of the river for some great food and shopping. Tapeo on newbury is a fav of mine and has great cava sangria.
- miles--files likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- fifthand57th likes this
- definitelynotbruce said:Citgo*
- definitelynotbruce likes this
- thehoosie likes this
- aperfectlyordinarylife likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- ourbeachbaby likes this
- mrstu likes this
- thebearandpeanut likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- militarydadblog likes this
- bumbleeebeees said:Oh, yum! What are you ordering?!
- rebukiii likes this
- bumbleeebeees likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- magmom likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- crazylittlethingcalledlove likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- monkeybrainmama said:If you don’t have Pinocchio’s pizza before you leave, you are dead to me ;)
- thesassyprince likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- eyesopenwide likes this
- koumeps likes this
- lazydad likes this
- andsoisyourface likes this
- photolodico said:pictures or it didnt happen!
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
fuck the ones that show clueless dads…ugh.
- “If they miss you, they’ll call. If they want you, they’ll say it. If they care, they’ll show it. And if not, they aren’t worth your time.”
- Finn:You know what's weird?Me:What's that?Finn:That you are so much younger than your sister but look a lot older.Me:Seriously? Do you want me to do anything for you...like ever again?... ...
- Paper towel commercials are such bullshit.
The kids make a mess and the parents clean it up with a huge smile on their face?
- Christmas presents
This is apparently the year of “I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO GET ANYONE!”
Betti wants everything. Veronica wants nothing. My sister...
- You Know What's Scary?
When an unknown “Business Developer” from Lockheed Martin looks at your LinkedIn profile.
- 2013: 336/365
It’s probably *highly* inappropriate, but I’m letting Ross and E watch “The Lost World.” Now that the Hubs is on the couch with them,...