Bubble baths at the grandparents’ house are the best!
I didn’t take many bubble baths as a kid. When you’re poor, bubble solution is fairly low on the priority list. My parents seem to be making up for this reality by letting the twins use tons of bubble solution & then allowing them to splash the bubbles all over the bathroom.
Sometimes I can’t tell who enjoys it more: my parents or my kids.
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- davidb3390 likes this
- thesahmmy likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- neuroticdad said: Cuties!
- neuroticdad likes this
- onelitttlerosepetal likes this
- craniodad likes this
- superheroesfightdragons likes this
- briarthorne likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- misterbillforeal said: The first thing I noticed about this picture- no lie- was how awesome the tile is in the background. I know, I know… and I’m not even the gay one. :)
- misterbillforeal likes this
- mrstu likes this
- tiayeimi likes this
- nikkidoughnuts likes this
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- soulproprietorship likes this
- rebukiii likes this
- awmommy likes this
- andimthedad likes this
- photolodico likes this
- anotherpseudonym reblogged this from electradaddy and added:
- adventureswithevie likes this
- asimpledad likes this
- kimber-leigh said: Wish our bubble bath made bubbles like that! What’s your secret?
- kimber-leigh likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- marshlights likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- bujnik said: Dude I want a bath too.
- magmom likes this
- thehoosie likes this
- breakthecitysky said: My parents are completely unrecognizable to me as grandparents - worlds apart from the people that raised me. That process is so weird. And those mugs are ADORABLE.
- mysolitaryskirmishes said: It’s funny the things we take for granted!
- breakthecitysky likes this
- koumeps likes this
- piggyvonninja likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- thepreppyhippielife likes this
- eyesopenwide likes this
- mommywrites likes this
- themamalogues said: we were poor too, but sometimes mom splurged on that pepto-pink bottle of Mr.Bubble which invariably gave me a UTI. #storyofmylife
- thedaddycomplex likes this
Stuff I Like
- Happy Ash Wednesday, make sure to go and have those ashes smeared on your forehead so you can freak out your coworkers when you get into work.
You know there’s someone out there that irons their pajamas.
For Lent this year we’ve decided to give up cussing. Lord give us strength.
The idea behind it is saying exactly what we feel so we can be an...
lol at people on my Facebook newsfeed posting that you shouldn’t call people “retarded” because they were born that way and didn’t...