My neighbors had four chickens but over the years three of them died (from natural causes). So, a few months ago, they purchased three new baby chicks. But, as it turns out, one was misidentified. The white one in the pic is a rooster, not a hen.
Our city has a firm no-chickens-with-a-penis policy. So, the white one is being relocated this week. Despite the crowing he recently started, we’ll miss him.
Edit: Before publishing this post, I decided to research “rooster penis”. (If that doesn’t get me investigated by the NSA, I don’t know what will.) OMFG. Here’s what I found out.
(R)oosters (don’t) have a significant penis—at least, not one large enough to deliver semen deep inside a female’s reproductive tract.
Gosh. Now I’m really feeling sorry for this poor rooster. I mean, really. Does it get much worse than being evicted while having a trivial penis?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- cajunmmb likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- fifthand57th likes this
- mrstu likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- klovesyou likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thehoosie likes this
- messyjess1981 likes this
- ifjanetranit likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- somamasays said:don’t they just fertilize the eggs once they are out? hm. biology.
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- drainthenight said:Hahaha
- drainthenight likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- kimcheez likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- codylikeamom said:I want chickens!
- codylikeamom likes this
- soulproprietorship likes this
- koumeps likes this
- lolkay likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- tumblewieds said:That white one looks just like our accidental rooster that we can, fortunately, keep.
- nikkidoughnuts likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
I was reading through some old posts the other day and realized that I seem to be a lot more negative than I was a year ago. The funny thing is that...
The Salvation Army has a history of active discrimination against gays and lesbians. While you might think you’re helping the hungry and homeless by...”
- Elevator News
So this morning the elevator told me that studies show red-haired women pick the best passwords. Well, duh. Just yesterday I changed a...
- Speak Up
I was having some pretty intense dreams last night, but I only remember bits and pieces. One thing I do remember is at one particularly...
- Not the Knot Monster[Scene:I am brushing Beth's hair]Me:"How did all these knots get in your hair? Maybe it was a knot monster."Beth:[age 5] "Oh, Daddy. There's no such thing as a knot monster."... ...
- Dear Coworker,
I dont think you appreciate how little I care about your feelings about my internet activities at work. All three of our bosses fuck...
Woke up to two kids hysterically crying over two equally ridiculous things.
Pretty sure my head is going to explode.