My neighbors had four chickens but over the years three of them died (from natural causes). So, a few months ago, they purchased three new baby chicks. But, as it turns out, one was misidentified. The white one in the pic is a rooster, not a hen.
Our city has a firm no-chickens-with-a-penis policy. So, the white one is being relocated this week. Despite the crowing he recently started, we’ll miss him.
Edit: Before publishing this post, I decided to research “rooster penis”. (If that doesn’t get me investigated by the NSA, I don’t know what will.) OMFG. Here’s what I found out.
(R)oosters (don’t) have a significant penis—at least, not one large enough to deliver semen deep inside a female’s reproductive tract.
Gosh. Now I’m really feeling sorry for this poor rooster. I mean, really. Does it get much worse than being evicted while having a trivial penis?
Recent commentsBlog comments powered by Disqus
- hey-there-moonflower likes this
- cajunmmb likes this
- sweetcarolinealine likes this
- mediocremommy likes this
- thecynicalcrayon likes this
- cornerof5thand57th likes this
- mrstu likes this
- daysofthedad likes this
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- havekidslaughmore likes this
- klovesyou likes this
- togetbackhomeward likes this
- thehoosie likes this
- messyjess1981 likes this
- ifjanetranit likes this
- howbo15 likes this
- dollywantacracker likes this
- monkeybrainmama likes this
- mysolitaryskirmishes likes this
- thekidhasarrived likes this
- somamasays said: don’t they just fertilize the eggs once they are out? hm. biology.
- ourtwolittlemonkeys likes this
- drainthenight said: Hahaha
- drainthenight likes this
- northernmomma likes this
- lifeloveandjonah likes this
- ipromisetowrite likes this
- theramblingark likes this
- mamamusement likes this
- photosbykime likes this
- kimber-leigh likes this
- codylikeamom said: I want chickens!
- codylikeamom likes this
- soulproprietorship likes this
- koumeps likes this
- muchadoaboutannie likes this
- ifapictureisworthathousandwords likes this
- sweetpeafairies likes this
- thedaddycomplex likes this
- tumblewieds said: That white one looks just like our accidental rooster that we can, fortunately, keep.
- nikkidoughnuts likes this
- electradaddy posted this
Stuff I Like
- Taxes and Job Applications
AKA Saturday night plans
Adulting is the worst!
- Life is a beautiful gift.
- I hear a lot of good comparisons about what anxiety is like.
But for me its like walking a balance beam every single day. Somedays my footing is sure...
- Offer accepted!!!
- theblueangelstar asked:I need your help. I have an overgrown bush, it needs trimming but I lack the necessary topiary skills to landscape it propery. Hubby keeps moaning. What do you suggest?
You’ve come to the right place! I think I know just how to help you on this, as it’s an area in which I have some expertise.
You have two options,...