- Can I have another cupcake?
- Can I have your cupcake?
- Have fork; will travel.
- You: So how old are you, ElectraDaddy? Me: How old do you think? You: I’d say somewhere between 40 and death? Me: Close enough.
- You’re depressed? Listen to a Jerry Herman song. It’ll cheer you up.
- I am my own special creation.
- Son, please don’t eat your boogers. It’s gross and they’ll give you a stomachache.
- Son, I don’t care what Tommy’s parents let him do.
- Be kind to yourself. Eat more egg yolks.
Stuff I Like
- “Every book, every volume you see here, has a soul. The soul of the person who wrote it and of those who read it and lived and dreamed with it. Every...”
I feel bad because we’ve never taken Bella to see Santa. She’s seen him at nursery before but we have never been and done the whole ‘line up and...
My husband fell for the oldest trick in the book…a “sick” (not sick) kid who doesn’t want to go to school.
9/10 times, whatever doesn’t feel great...
- mom2mj asked:Once you get this, you must share 5 random facts about yourself, then pass this on to your 10 favorite followers (^.^)
Hello! And thank you! Sorry it took me so long to answer…
1. I know all the words to Don McLean’s American Pie. I listen to it at least once a...
- Looking on the Bright Side
They say the toddler years are like the teenage years and now I understand why. I ask the boy a question — “Do you want...